This is a lion making a kill in the wild. I know it’s very graphic but I think it’s important to show just how brutal nature can be.
Happy Birthday to the genius of Alfred Hitchcock, born on 13th August 1899. Passed in 1980.
Here’s there a tribute from 2008’s Vanity Fair Hollywood Portfolio. We’re glad to share the shoots of these iconic moments from HItch’s filmography, performed by these terrific actors:
- Charlize Theron, from Dial M For Murder (1954);
- Scarlett Johansson and Javier Bardem, from Rear Window (1954);
- Naomi Watts, from Marnie (1964);
- Keira Knightley and Jennifer Jason Leigh, from Rebecca (1940);
- Emile Hirsch and James McAvoy, from Strangers On A Train (1951);
- Renee Zellweger, from Vertigo (1958);
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Robert Downey Jr., from To Catch A Thief (1955);
- Tang Wei, Josh Brolin, Casey Affleck, Eva Marie Saint, Ben Foster, Omar Metwally and Julie Christie, from Lifeboat (1944);
- Jodie Foster, from The Birds (1963);
- Seth Rogen, from North By Northwest (1959),
- Marion Cotillard, from Psycho (1960).
Beauty in Glamour magazine, 1959.